Our 360-Degree Point of View
What’s the best service experience you’ve ever had? At Rotex Group, our goal is to be the answer to that question. That’s why we offer a comprehensive 360-degree service plan, which includes field service, customer service and support, and OEM parts/replacement.
Our expert technicians are available for onsite technical visits, operation and maintenance training, and machine startup services.
- A properly maintained machine means less downtime and more production, so make sure your employees know how to keep your Rotex Group equipment running and performing as expected.
- This offering includes classroom learning and hands-on sessions at the machine.
- Topics include system components, preventive maintenance, parts replacement and basic troubleshooting.
Predictive Maintenance Assessment
- Rotex Group will perform an in-depth inspection of your equipment before your next planned shutdown, so you’ll be prepared to address any issues at that time.
- A predictive maintenance assessment allows you time to prepare and order parts; this will help with resource allocation and reduce or eliminate downtime and profit loss from unexpected issues.
- This assessment covers general machine operation and performance, recommendations for major repairs or replacement, a review of the maintenance program, and a detailed report of the inspection.
- NOTE: The predictive maintenance assessment requires a shutdown of the equipment for approximately one hour to thoroughly assess the machine and complete the inspection.
- Rotex Group will visit your site prior to machine start-up to verify the proper installation and operation of your equipment and provide a detailed report with necessary action items. This service also includes training sessions for plant employees (see the Training section for details).
- Multi-visit options are available for customers who request Rotex Group to be on-site more than once (for example, one visit during installation to ensure proper machine placement, and then another closer to start-up to review machine operation and perform training with the end user).
- A pre-operation inspection gives you confidence that your equipment will perform as expected and will not result in any machine or structural damage.
NOTE: Rotex does not offer machine installation services. This is a pre-operation inspection to be performed after machine installation.
- Rotex Group will supervise the repair/replacement of components to ensure proper installation and avoid any additional issues or downtime.
- NOTE: This is a supervisory service only. The customer will be required to provide all manpower and equipment necessary to perform the repair.
- Is your machine making an unusual noise? Have you noticed changes in its normal operation? Is something just not quite right? When you run into an issue, have a Rotex Group technician inspect and assess your equipment to ensure you receive proper diagnosis and the best possible solution.