Plastic Pellet Screener
Speed, accuracy and simplicity.
The competitively priced Plastic Pellet Screener™ accurately removes off-size material with a quick and easy setup between batches. The machine can be floor-mounted, stand-elevated or wheeled, while accurately screening and grading plastic. Rotex’s gyratory reciprocating motion sets the Plastic Pellet Screener apart from other plastic separators.
How It Works
Gyratory Reciprocating Motion
The Gyratory Reciprocating Motion gradually transitions along the length of the machine, starting off as purely gyratory motion at the head, then moving to elliptical movement in the center and reverting back to reciprocating toward the end.
- Circular motion at feed end
- Spreads the material across the full width of the screen surface
- Stratifies the material
- Aggressively conveys material forward
- Changing to elliptical motion at center
- Long-stroke elliptical action
- Enhances product stratification
- Conveys material at high capacity
- Reciprocating motion at discharge end
- Removes near-size particles
- Improves screening efficiency
- No vertical component ensures material is in constant contact with the screen surface
Through the use of Gyratory Reciprocating Motion, screening efficiency is increased by removal of the longs without the loss of on-spec plastic pellets.
Superior Blinding Control
Mesh cleaning balls are eliminated through the use of pneumatic tappers. This results in less vertical motion on the pellets and further reduces the probability of longs diving through to the product fraction.
Lightweight parts easily handled by a single operator allow for easy disassembly during product changeovers.
A lower silhouette than most other screening equipment allows for installation as low as 27 inches (68 centimeters).
An option is available for casters with kick-down legs.
Our plastic separators can be floor-mounted, stand-elevated or on wheels. The low silhouette enables installation at a height as low as 27 inches (68 centimeters).
Request a Manual
Need an original manual to know what parts are needed for your Rotex equipment? Request one here and we’ll advise if it’s available.
* Required Field